Commission An Artwork
So if you fancy having a painting of yourself, friend, family member or even a celebrity, then simply follow the steps below to commission your very own painting.
- Contact me via the Contact Page stating that you are interested in commissioning a painting. I will then email you back with a form, and to discuss what you want in more detail.
- Submit a photograph (of yourself, family member or friend, etc.) stating what size, style (Pop Art or a detailed portrait) and medium (e.g. Acrylic or Oil Pastel. Other preferred mediums can be requested, but will not be listed in the price plan.) Please use the price plan as a guidance of what is available, but do not hesitate to contact me stating your own ideas.
- Please then state whether or not you have a deadline date you wish to receive your commission by. (E.g. For a birthday, occasion, wedding, Father's Day, Mothering Sunday, Valentines Day... etc.) If stating a date, please bear in mind how many weeks you are giving me to complete this by as I will have other commitments.
- I kindly ask for 30% of the total price to be paid upfront before I start on your commission.
- Once the commission is completed, I will email you a photo of the finished result, so you can see whether you are happy with it, and if you may want any adjustments made.
- Once happy with the final result, you will need to pay the remaining amount including the postage cost (by registered post) added on top of the amount before I can send out your art work.
- During the time I am working on your commission, I will send you at least one or two photos to show you how it is looking within stages - but only if you would like me to do this. This way you can see how well it is coming along, and if you want anything changed halfway through!